Paint 3D EXE latest version free download for Windows. 3D Paint is a 3D application software which provides 2D and 3D platform. It has different 3D shapes in it that can be inserted from Microsoft Remix 3D and external sources. Paint 3D includes features from Microsoft Paint and 3D builder.
It is as good for experts as for beginners. Paint 3D can only be run on Windows 10. The previous version of Windows will not support for this application. Paint 3D download is available for only Windows 10 for free.
Paint 3D for Windows
Paint 3D is a free program from Microsoft that includes both basic and advanced art tools. You cannot only use brushes, shapes, text, and effects to create unique 2D art but you can also build 3D objects and even remix models made by other Paint 3D users. Moreover, it enables the use of different shapes, obtainable from the app itself, from Microsoft’s Remix 3D service and from external sources. Paint 3D download is available for Windows 10 only.
Paint 3D does not need any experience or expert to use it, since paint 3D tools are easily accessible for users of any experience level. Additionally, it also works as a 2D paint program and also works like the classic paint program only with more advanced features and an updated user interface.
The main purpose of paint 3D is to create fun, cartoony 3D objects and scenes and you can also share them.
A major part of Paint 3D’s appeal is the Remix 3D community, where you and other members can import, edit, then share digital objects and ideas. In addition to this, it has another magic tool which function as a free Photoshop-like editing tool for 2D and 3D content.
You can also create scenes by realistic textures such as wood and soft grass can be used with various lighting options. Furthermore, it has an amazing feature which allows you to sketch a drawing and then instantly turns it to 3D and this feature or tool is known as Doodle 3D.
Paint 3D has an amazing and interesting interface and unlike previous app. Paint 3D is touch-compatible. That said, there’s still the ability to work with 2D visuals. Though a touchscreen display would complement the app better, you can still use the app effectively on a non-touch display. In addition to it there are multiple controls to spin, resize and tilt your image and you can also download stickers. When a sticker is applied to a 3D image, it wraps the object seamlessly. There are quite a few other customization tools available too such as pen, pencil, marker and crayon.
With Paint 3D, Microsoft wants 3D modelling to be used by all. And to do that, it is leveraging Microsoft Paint’s popularity and accessibility. As a result, the Paint app is getting an updated look. 3D design sounds complex and the general public has traditionally stayed away fearing that complexity. Microsoft, through Paint 3D, wants people to understand that 3D modelling is not that scary after all. To create 3D images, you could begin from scratch incorporating primitives such as boxes and spheres. You can also make use of starter kits, community projects, contributed images, etc. to get your project rolling.
Paint 3D download for Windows. It is an amazing and interesting app which helps you to paint 3D objects. Besides this it also performs many other wonderful functions. The main functions of paint 3D are,
- Constructing 3D objects
- Place these objects within a scene
- Edit 2D and 3D objects using magic select tool
Files Which Can Be Imported and Opened
Paint 3D is very useful and interesting app which supports various files. The supported files are .OBJ, .STL, .3MF, and .FBX file types. Many software packages support OBJ and FBX 3D file formats. For 3D printing, the compatible formats are 3MF and STL. In addition to these 3D files you can also open ad import 2D files in paint 3D. The application is compatible with, .png, jpg, jpeg, jpe, jfif, bmp, dib, gif, tif, tiff, ico file types.
Paint 3D is the latest evolution of classic Paint, with a ton of new art tools to try on your 2D canvas or 3D objects.
Explore the brushes and tools in Paint 3D from the Art tools menu. First, choose a color from the color palette, or use the eyedropper to pick up a color already in your workspace. If you want to add custom colors to your palette, select + Add color.
Once you have the perfect color, select a brush to use and paint right onto the canvas. Or, try dropping in some basic 3D objects or models (like the fish) from the 3D objects menu to start painting in 3D. Most of the art tools, like the marker and pencil, allow you to adjust the thickness and opacity of your strokes.
Paint 3D has interesting and useful features that will help you to create 3D objects and many more. It adopts many features found in the original Paint app but also incorporates its own spin on the program, most notably the ability to make 3D objects. Some of the wonderful features of paint 3D are as under,
• Paint 3D has lots of art tools such as marker, calligraphy pen, oil brush, watercolor brush, pencil, eraser, crayon, pixel pen, spray can, and fill tool. For all these tools there are different colors and you can choose any color of your choice. Additionally, there are other many other options for every tool like line thickness and opacity.
• Some basic models like man, women, cat, dog, and fish are present in paint 3D which you don’t need to sketch by yourself. You can directly import these models to the canvas. Moreover, you can also download more 3D models directly into your project from the Remix 3D community.
• Colors can be sampled from the Eyedropper tool for easy selection based on existing colors on the canvas, and you can also pick manually by entering the color’s hex value.
• You can trim down your images by using one of the amazing and interesting feature of paint 3D, which is known as Crop tool.
• This amazing software allows you to insert stickers, textures, and shapes that can be planted directly onto a 3D model. It addition to this you can also make your own Paint 3D stickers from image files.
• It has another interesting tool “built-in tool” which allows you to convert 2D objects into 3D objects.
• The lighting position is customizable through the easy-to-use Light wheel tool in 3D mode.
• Paint 3D allows you to use both 2D and 3D text.
• There are several effects which supports you to quickly change the whole canvas’ scene, like a clay, aqua, stratus, and taffy effect.
• Paint 3D enables you to quickly flip an image vertically or horizontally, as well as rotate it in place and move it through 3D space.
• It allows you to resize the canvas size by percentage for quick changes, or by pixel for specific changes.
• You can open regular image files in Paint 3D, like PNG and JPG, but also 3MF, FBX, STL, PLY, OBJ, and GLB files.
• On paint 3D an image can be saved to a 2D format, 3D format, and uploaded to Remix 3D. Once it’s on Remix 3D, you can share your designs over Facebook and other social media sites.
• Paint 3D has another interesting feature which allows you to scroll back and forth through the history of the editing process to make changes, as well as export every recorded change to an MP4 video to show what was involved during the life of the project.
Difference Between Microsoft Paint and 3D Paint
Since it is clear from the names (Microsoft paint and paint 3D) that they both are Software which are used for painting. So they have many features and tools in common but they also have some differences. As you know that paint 3D is an updated version so it also has more and interesting features as compared to Microsoft paint. Some of the main differences between these two wonderful applications are,
• The biggest and main difference between MS paint 3D and its older version MS paint is that, paint 3D allows you to create and manipulate 3D objects in 3D space as well as load in 3D models from your computer or the Remix 3D website. But MS paint only lets you draw on a 2D canvas.
• Paint 3D adds new features for 2D editing which includes a library of clip art stickers and textures, a revamped color picker, more curve types, a magic selection function (similar to Photoshop’s quick select tool), and many more.
• It is obvious that paint 3D added new and advanced features so the interface had to be redesigned to fit all the new controls, and depending on your computer’s specs. If you prefer Paint, it will continue to be included with Windows for the foreseeable future and if you prefer Paint 3D, it is available to anyone with the latest version of Windows 10 and will continue to be updated in future releases.
Paint 3D is available so many different languages. Some of the main languages are, English, Arabic, Dutch, Italian, Catalan, Polish, Galician, Russian, Portuguese, Greek, Czech, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Danish.
Paint 3D download for Windows. The Windows 10 creator update must be running on Windows 10. The Windows 8.1, 8, 7, XP, or older version are not supporting this application.